Phi Phi Islands – Bamboo island
07.30 Get ready & check-in – Arrive safely at Pier. Check-in and enjoy complimentary breakfast, snacks, bakery and drinks including coffee, tea, and fresh fruits juice as you receive a program briefing from our beloved tour guide.
08.30 Let’s go! – Hop on the speedboat and head to Phi Phi Islands!
– Maya Bay Time – First stop at Maya Bay, where the famous movie “The Beach” was filmed. Prepared to be amazed with the powdery white sand and indigo blue sea. Enjoy swimming and snorkeling above the beautiful coral reefs or take some photos to bring back the beautiful memories (and some splendid Instagram shots)
– Pileh Lagoon – Visit the Pileh Lagoon, well known as “The Swimming Pool of the sea”, the stunning closed-off lagoon of emerald water that lies in the middle of the islands. C’mon, what is more awesome than swimming in a giant lagoon in the middle of the sea.
– The Viking cave – Wander through the amazing Viking Cave, also called The Swift Cave, the gigantic cave in the middle of the sea discovered by ancient sailors.
– Monkey Bay – Arrive at the Monkey Bay to visit the cute little monkey tribe, the landowner who always comes out to say hi to all the guest visitors with friendly welcome.
– Lunch time – After and adventurous morning, enjoy a delicious buffet lunch at a beachside restaurant on Phi Phi Natural Resort. Relax and feel free to roam around, take a serene walk to see all the endless beauty of the island.
– Snorkeling Spot – It’s snorkeling time! A snorkeler’s paradise this is a perfect spot for snorkeling where you will be enchanted with countless colorful fishes and stunning coral reef.
– Bamboo Island – Next stop, move on to Ko Phai Island (Bamboo Island), one of the top places to visit where the unique crescent shaped beach stretches endlessly along the horizon, all covered by powdery white sands and surround by sparkling, crystal clear water. The inviting blue sea welcoming you all for the joyful, wondrous swim.
15.00 Time say goodbye – Hop on the boat and depart from Bamboo Island to our pier.
16.00 Back at the pier – Arrive safely at the pier and transfer back to the hotel with a pocketful of wonderful memories.
PRICE: 3,500 baht.
*2,800 baht per person.
*Booking or More Information please contact Email: email@example.com or WhatsApp +66633705794
- For your safety, the daily program can be changed without prior notice due to weather and sea conditions.
- Please ask for special meal requirements for vegetarian food and specific allergies.
- Maya Bay Close can’t visit.
- Around trip transfer. (Patong, Kata, Karon or Phuket Town)
- Coffee & Tea, Fruits, Snack, Soft drinks & Drinking water.
- Life Jacket.
- Tour Guide.
- National Park fee.