James Bond and Beyond Phang Nga Bay.
The Phang Nga Bay Tour brings you in the middle of the stunning landscape scenery of Phang Nga Bay Thailand. Limestone mountains and islands surrounded by mangroves and emerald green waters.
The Original James Bond and Beyond Phang Nga Bay Tour aboard our speedboat is the best choice for sightseeing and exploring far away from the crowds. James Bond Island Phuket Daily Tour to Phang Nga Bay is often at the top on the list of “things to do” while on holiday in Phuket known originally and locally as Ko Tapu or Nail Island. The departure time for the Phang Nga Bay Tour is 7:30 am. from the Royal Phuket Marina with pick-up from your resort at approx. 06:30-06:45 am. (depending on location, the time could be earlier or later). In addition to a licensed English speaking Thai Guide, the Phang Nga Tour also has a foreign host on board to help make for a fun day.
07:30 am. – Departure from the Office at Royal Phuket Marina.
- James Bond Islands – follow the trail of 007.
- The Phanak Cave – The cave is hidden in the Mangrove forest. Come in and find out.
- The Mangrove Cave – Fire up your torches and step into a prehistoric world !
- Canoeing – Gliding though the mystique mangrove swamp around Lod Nai Cave.
- Panyee Village – Explore the lifestyle of the villagers.
- Koh Yao – After a 10 min. ride on a small vehicle you enjoy your delicious buffet style lunch in a private Restaurant.
- Koh Yao – You have the possibility to visit a close by view point.
- Hide away – Swim and relax somewhere far from the crowds at Koh Nok or Koh Kudu.
- Return to Royal Phuket Marina – our speedboat departs around 04:00 pm. and arrives the marina at around 05:00 pm. for your transfer back to your resort.
- Depending your resort location, the weather conditions on the day of your tour and traffic, you will arrive back to your resort approx. 1 to 1.5 hours after leaving the Royal Phuekt Marina.
PRICE: 3,900 per person.
*3700 baht per person.
*Booking or More information please contract Email:firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp +66633705794
- For your safety, the daily program can be changed without prior notice due to weather and sea conditions.
- Please ask for special meal requirements for vegetarian food and specific allergies.
- Around trip transfer.
- Coffee & Tea, Fruits, Snack, Soft drinks & Drinking water.
- Life Jacket.
- Canoeing Gear.
- Tour Guide.
- National Park fee.